|Share Accounts Over $25.00||.25%||.25%|
(maximum deposit is $10,000.00)
|Share Draft Accounts (checking account)||non interest bearing|
|182 Day Share Certificate||1.40%||1.40%|
|365 Day Share Certificate||2.25%||2.25%|
|13 month Share Certificate special||4.00%||4.06%|
| Effective 1/24/2023
Rates subject to change without notice
SHARE ACCOUNT / HOLIDAY ACCOUNT
- These share accounts are variable rate accounts. This means that the rate may change after the account is opened.
- There is a minimum balance of $25.00 required in order to earn the annual percentage yield disclosed on a regular share account. This requirement does not apply to the Holiday Account.
- The minimum balance to open either a Share Account or a Holiday Account is the purchase of a $5.00 share in the Credit Union.
- The annual percentage yield is accurate as of January 1st, 2023.
- We may impose a $25.00 fee for early withdrawal from the Holiday account before the date of disbursement. This fee could reduce the earnings on the account and affect the APY earned.
- The annual percentage yield is accurate as of January 24th, 2023.
- A minimum balance of $2,500.00 is required to open a 182 day or 365 day share certificate, in addition to the purchase of a $5.00 share in this credit union.
- A minimum balance of $10,000.00 is required to open a 13 month day share certificate, in addition to the purchase of a $5.00 share in this credit union.
- Special terms and rates may also be available (see rates)
- We may impose a penalty if you withdraw any of the funds before the maturity date. The penalty will equal 90 days dividend calculated on the entire account balance.
SHARE DRAFT ACCOUNT
- There is a minimum balance of $100.00 required to open the account and the purchase of a $5.00 share in the credit union.
- No dividends will be calculated or paid on this account.
- Dormant account fees may apply for the Share Account and Share Draft account. See our Truth in Savings Disclosure for more information.
|Used Collateral ('18 & Newer)||5.24%||5.49%||6.49%||8.49%||10.49%||12.49%|
|Used Collateral ('17 & Older) - up to 48 months||5.24%||5.49%||6.49%||8.49%||10.49%||12.49%|
|Used Collateral ('17 & Older) - 60 months||5.24%||5.49%||5.74%||5.99%||6.24%||6.49%|
- 1 to 12 months on loans up to $1,000.00
- 1 to 36 months on loans with collateral worth less than $5,000.00 or unsecured loans over $1,000
- 1 to 60 months on loans using collateral with average retail blue book value over $5,000.00 or new vehicles (cars, trucks, boats, campers, motorcycles).
- 1 to 72 months on loans using collateral with average retail blue book value or sticker price greater than $15,000.00 for an additional .25% APR.
- 1 to 84 months on loans using collateral with average retail blue book value or sticker price greater than $30,000.00 for an additional 1.00% APR.
If you are offered a rate that is lower than ours, provide us with proof from the dealership or financial institution of the rate and we may be able to offer you the same rate.
*Rates subject to change without notice.
*All rates are Annual Percentage Rates
Real Estate Loans
|Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) 70% LTV||Prime + 0%
Currently 7.50% *
|Home Equity Loan Fixed Rate 80% LTV||5.50% APR – 10 Year Term
6.00% APR – 15 Year Term
|First Mortgage||Contact our office for most current rates.
Mortgages offered through AmeriCU Mortgage
* 7.50% APR variable Annual Percentage Rate (“APR”) in effect as of 1/1/2023 for home equity lines of credit with 70% maximum combined loan to value (LTV) on homestead property (prime plus a margin of 0%). The index is the highest bank prime rate published in the FEDERAL RESERVE statistical release H.15 SELECTED INTEREST RATES as of the twenty-second day of the months of March, June, September and December. The APR is subject to change quarterly and may increase or decrease but will not exceed 18.00%. The minimum APR that can apply is 3.25%. Minimum line to open the account is $5,000.00. Maximum line is $200,000.00. Subject to credit approval and property evaluation. Consult your tax advisor regarding deductibility of interest. Property, flood and/or title insurance, if applicable, are required. There is an annual fee of $25.00. Estimated fees paid to third parties generally total between $281 – $346. Membership required.
+$5000 loan maximum for credit scores in the range of 680 -730+; $3,500 maximum for 600-679; $1,500 maximum for 0-599. Loan amount may be reduced if member is using unsecured funds on another loan.
Home Equity Loans
Our maximum home equity loan amount is $200,000.00. The maximum term is 15 years. We offer a Home Equity line of Credit (HELOC) also. Call 920-433-1784 for more information.
If you are interested in a home equity loan and would like to determine if you have enough equity in your home to qualify, check out the home equity loan program (this is a worksheet in Adobe Acrobat PDF format. If you do not have Acrobat reader, you can download a copy free).
Website Accessibility Statement
Service Credit Union is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. We are actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website and in doing so adhere to many of the available standards and guidelines.
This website strives to conform to level Double-A of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0. These guidelines explain how to make website content more accessible for people with disabilities. Conformance with these guidelines will help make the website more user friendly for all people.
While Service Credit Union strives to adhere to the accepted guidelines and standards for accessibility and usability, it is not always possible to do so in all areas of the website.
We are continually seeking out solutions that will bring all areas of the site up to the same level of overall web accessibility. In the meantime, should you experience any difficulty in accessing Service Credit Union’s website, please don’t hesitate to contact us.